Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual, such as name, address, email address, and information about viewing our website, social media channels, and use of our services.
Valid from 01.03.2021
- Whose details NewNovale OÜ processes?
NewNovale OÜ is the chief processor of personal data and in case of questions you can get an answer at www.nothingneighbor.com.
NewNovale OÜ processes the data of its customers and contact persons if they have expressed a wish to consume our services or products or have previously used our services or products. In certain cases, we process personal data that is available from public sources.
- Objectives and legal bases for the processing of the client’s personal data
We process the personal data of volunteer users and users of our marketing channels and customers (including customer representatives) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations as well as to provide potential customers with higher quality products and better information. When NewNovale OÜ processes personal data for these purposes, the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest in ensuring the correct and high-quality provision of our products.
From the marketing channels (website) of NewNovale OÜ, we collect data on their use and the interests of potential customers in order to better understand the real interests of our customers, provide better information and improve the functionality and user-friendliness of the website. In this case, the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in better understanding the needs of our customers and providing better services or products.
For example, NewNovale OÜ processes data on the customer’s purchasing behavior, reading and opening newsletters and opening advertisements in order to offer the customer his preferred offers and content.
NewNovale OÜ processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Creating a customer base for NewNovale OÜ and managing it
- Offering new services to the customer
- Analysis and improvement of NewNovale OÜ services
- Website management
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Answering customer inquiries
- How is the data collected?
As a rule, we collect personal data directly from data subjects and with their consent. In addition, we use automated data collection tools, including cookies and other tracking tools, to optimize the user experience of our website and to provide customers with better services and products.
Cookies and pixel tags and getting rid of them
Cookie ( cookies ) is a small text file that a web server sends to a user’s web browser and stored on the user’s computer hard drive. This allows you to remember user preferences such as font size, communication language, device information, observation statistics, and more.
All web browsers are set to allow cookies by default, but your browser settings can generally be changed so that your browser rejects cookies altogether, blocks third-party cookies, or notifies you of any cookies you send.
Pixel tags are small pieces of code on your website that allow websites to read and set cookies. They are triggered when a user opens an email or arrives at a website, then downloads third-party cookies or registers that the user has opened the email.
NewNovale OÜ uses:
- Analytical cookies, which collect information about how the website is used, e.g. which content pages are opened the most or what is searched for on the website, etc. These cookies do not collect information that would allow the user of the website to be directly identified. These include, for example, Google Analytics and Hotjar cookies
- Advertising cookies that help deliver user-targeted ads
- Third-party cookies, such as YouTube and Google Maps.
The user has the right to refuse to save cookies on the computer. If so, the user must change their browser settings. When blocking cookies, the user must take into account that not all functions of the website may be available to the user.
- NewNovale OÜ personal data to be processed (incl. data)
NewNovale OÜ may process the following personal data (incl. data):
- Contacts: name, e-mail address and telephone number
- Data collected and generated during the performance of the contract: customer preferences regarding NewNovale OÜ services and products, feedback on our products
- Data collected automatically: Data received from the user’s web browser, including browser type, device type, communication language, website address from which the user arrived, which examined the content pages, and the user’s IP address and other traffic data
- User actions in connection NewNovale OÜ by e-mails, including information about which messages and when and how the user has opened them
- Other personal data, which a person has made publicly available or available to us on third party social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Sharing of personal data
NewNovale OÜ does not transfer customer data outside the economic area of the European Union.
NewNovale OÜ does not share the customer’s personal data with third parties, except under the conditions listed below. All data is used only to communicate and offer a better product or service.
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- Debt collection – debt collection service providers, default registers
- At the request of national supervisory authorities and the police
- Public feedback with the consent of the client
- Security, use and storage of personal data
Security of personal data
Secure storage of personal data is a priority for NewNovale OÜ. We make every effort to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and other unlawful processing. We protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal data and ensure access to the data in accordance with applicable law.
We have put in place reasonable and adequate organizational measures and technical and physical restrictions to protect the personal data we collect and process. The measures used depend on the type of personal data and the possible consequences of their disclosure.
NewNovale OÜ retains personal data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of their collection. The retention period also depends on the need to respond to data subjects’ inquiries, resolve problems and comply with legal document retention requirements. When we no longer need personal information or the law does not require it to be retained, we will delete it.
- Customer (data subject) rights
The customer has the right to access the customer’s own personal data processed by NewNovale OÜ and the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data. If the client has any questions about his rights or is of the opinion that NewNovale OÜ has violated his rights in processing his personal data, he should definitely contact him by e-mail at email@example.com
Rights of the data subject
The right of rectification is the right of the data subject to request that incorrect personal data relating to him or her be rectified without undue delay.
The right of erasure is the right of the data subject to request that his or her personal data be erased without undue delay if certain additional conditions are met.
In certain cases, the data subject has the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data.
The data subject has the right to access the personal data we hold about him or her and which he or she has given us, and the right to transfer this data to another controller, if this is technically possible and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or agreement and automatically.
The data subject has the right to object at any time, depending on his or her specific situation, to the processing of his or her personal data in accordance with the relevant provisions of legislation, including profiling under those provisions.
Subject to legislation, the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal consequences or significant effects on the data subject.
Where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with the solution offered by NewNovale OÜ, you have the right to apply to the Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Estonia and the court.
- Other provisions